Brand Extension and Bottom Line Performance That Never Sleeps...
The first step in beginning or expanding your dental sleep practice and successfully treating obstructive sleep apnea would be to receive education and training in the practice of dental sleep medicine! By doing so, dental sleep professionals not only understand the processes to identify and screen sleep apnea patients, but also what kind of follow up and/or therapy is necessary for the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) and sleep-disordered breathing.
The clinical aspect of treating sleep-disordered breathing, be it snoring or sleep apnea, requires basic skills that have been taught to dentists in their restorative dental training. The most important, and most often ignored aspect of a successful dental sleep practice is implementation and integration!
There are NUMEROUS programs designed to teach your practice the science behind the world of dental sleep medicine, but there are few that offer the full-spectrum program integration necessary to create a successful dental sleep practice!
Endeavor Health offers full-spectrum, comprehensive 60 Day Fast Track dental sleep programs that will have your practice up and successfully operating inside of 60 days!
Endeavor dental sleep medicine services include:
- One full week practice assessment at your office
- Medicare certification and compliance
- HIPAA compliance protocols
- Complete digital dental sleep protocols, developed specific to your existing dental practice with oversight by our ENT/Sleep Physician medical director
- One full year Cloud based digital patient screening and medical record software
- One full year of digital Cloud based medical billing service(s)
- Eight weeks of in-office consultant services (10 hours per week)
- Comprehensive sleep medicine training for front and back office (Ten CE units!)
- In-office marketing material and oral appliance demo/displays
- Patient Home Sleep Testing designed specific to dental sleep medicine
- One full year of strategic alliance and referral networking development
- Three two-day, post contract consultant visits
- Full year access to your sleep consultant
There is presently significant opportunity for more dentists to specialize in dental sleep medicine! There are more than 100,000 general dentists in the United States, and everyday dental professionals examine the oral structures of multiple patients. Dentists can and should be the front-line screeners for patients with untreated OSA and/or non-compliance to PAP therapy - and the first step to a successful dental sleep practice is proper integration!
Obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) has severe consequences not just on a person's health, but time lost from work, industrial accidents and automobile accidents caused by drowsy drivers. The complaint most often heard by sleep physicians is that they are unable to locate a local dentist who is well versed in the overall treatment of patients with OSA. Together, we can change that, but it requires a commitment to successful program implementation/integration in the fast-growing field of dental sleep medicine!
Whether adding sleep medicine to your practice offerings, or ramping-up your current sleep practice, engaging Endeavor ensures total protocol integration with the most comprehensive performance guarantee in the industry! When you hire Endeavor, we assure you, that within 90 days, you will realize profits, at the minimum, that will cover our fees; within one year, your sleep practice will increase to at least 12 treatments per month. If we're wrong, we'll refund your fees and work without compensation until these metrics are achieved!
We are here to help you endeavor to succeed!! #weshouldtalk